William and Kate on their wedding day. I earned bonus points for #1.
My love of the British royal family has been pretty well documented, but for those of you who aren’t sure if your interest in the House of Windsor has ventured into the obsession territory, I present this list for your consideration:
25 Signs You Are Obsessed With The Royal Family
- You stayed up to watch coverage of the royal wedding live. Bonus points if you made the trip to England to see it in person.
- You own a replica royal wedding ring that you saw advertised on an infomercial.
- You own a “Harry is Hotter” mug.
- You own Pippa’s book.
- You can rattle off all of William and Harry’s middle names. William Arthur Philip Louis! Harry Charles Albert David! Whew.
- You get defensive if someone says something rude about Kate’s bangs.
- You wonder how many Twitter followers Diana would have if she were alive.
- You’ve watched Princess Diana’s BBC interview too many times to count and and can mouth along with, “There were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded.”
- You have a RILF list.
- You know the breed and name of Kate and William’s dog.
- You could write a dissertation about Charles and Camilla—how they met, why they were inevitable, and what went wrong with Diana.
- You were outraged when Netflix posted: “William & Katherine a Royal Love Story.” It’s Catherine, HELLO!
- Your stop in London includes things like a visit to Richard Ward’s salon and retracing Diana’s High Street Kensington steps.
- You find watching The Queen to be a fascinating Friday night activity.
- You can name every girl Harry has been linked to in the last 10 years.
- You’ve bought and/or received every People Magazine Special on the royal family.
- You still have your Princess Diana Beanie Baby.
- You say things like, “Well, this year Kate and William didn’t go to Sandringham for Christmas, TOTALLY breaking tradition.”
- You know the top ten in line to the British throne.
- You’ve purchased something from Zara just because Kate wore it.
- Your favorite role of Colin Firth is not as Mark Darcy or Fitzwilliam Darcy but as King George VI.
- You’ve been on the Party Pieces website.
- You know the name of all of Diana’s rumored and actual boyfriends. She just wanted to be loved!
- You know what perfume Kate wore for her wedding. And nail polish. And you may own both.
- You can write a “Signs You Are Obsessed With The Royal Family” list based off of your own life.
Did I miss any?